Bruce Foster, Maintenance
Bullitt County Parks & Recreation is meant to be a service to and for the citizens who live, work, and play here. We attempt to keep all of our registration fees and general prices as affordable as possible to help ensure that anyone wishing to participate in our programs has that opportunity. The youth of Bullitt County are extremely important to us and we take pride in our sports programs and strive to help the youth learn while they are having fun. For this to happen, we have to be sure we utilize knowledgeable volunteer coaches who think about teaching the particular sport as well as having fun. Our first goal is for the youth to have fun in these activities; winning or losing should always be secondary.
Youth Sports Registration Dates
Contact YMCA at 502-955-6433 for more information.
PUBLIC SWIMMING POOL INFORMATION – Managed by YMCA
- Shepherdsville Pool (Located next to Bullitt Central High School) CLOSED INDEFINITELY
133 Highway 44 East
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
- Maryville Pool (Located behind Maryville Elementary) May 27 – August 8, 2017
4504 Summers Drive
Louisville, KY 40229
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 noon – 7:00 p.m.
- Water Aerobics – Mondays and Fridays 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Mt. Washington Pool (Located next door to Mt. Washington Middle School) May 27 – August 8, 2017
269 Water Street
Mt. Washington, KY 40047
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 12:00 noon – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Water Aerobics – Monday – Thursday6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Lebanon Junction – Spray Park
Contact Spray Park at 502-583-4311 for more information.
Rental (pool parties) $200 2 hours 7-9 p.m. Pool parties must be scheduled at the pools
Public swimming pools and spray parks are ran by the Bullitt County YMCA. Please contact YMCA at 502-955-6433 for swim lesson information.