Two days are being scheduled to give the residents of Bullitt County an opportunity to get rid of large items such as mattresses, old appliances, furniture, etc. The locations listed below will have receptacles available for disposal of your items. County employees will be supervising at each location.
SATURDAY – APRIL 28, 2018 FROM 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- NORTH BULLITT HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT
- BULLITT EAST HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT
SATURDAY – MAY 12, 2018 FROM 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- LEBANON JUNCTION ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PARKING LOT
- OLD SHEPHERDSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT
- NICHOLS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
- YARD WASTE, TREE LIMBS, LOGS, ETC.
- ITEMS CONTAINING FREON
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
This event is sponsored by Bullitt County Fiscal Court. Any questions should be directed to the Office of the Bullitt County Judge Executive, Melanie J. Roberts, at 543-2262.