Two days are being scheduled to give the residents of Bullitt County an opportunity to get rid of large items such as mattresses, old appliances, furniture, etc. The locations listed below will have receptacles available for disposal of your items. County employees will be supervising at each location.
SATURDAY APRIL 26, 2014 FROM 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1. NICHOLS FIRE DEPARTMENT PARKING LOT ( NEW LOCATION )
2. NORTH BULLITT HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT
3. BULLITT EAST HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT
SATURDAY MAY 10, 2014 FROM 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1. LEBANON JUNCTION ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PARKING LOT
2. OLD SHEPHERDSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
1. YARD WASTE, TREE LIMBS, LOGS, ETC.
4. ITEMS CONTAINING FREON
5. HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
This event is sponsored by Bullitt County Fiscal Court. Any questions should be directed to the Office of the Bullitt County Judge Executive, Melanie J. Roberts, at 543-2262.